19 April 2010





It's been a weird life lately.



Nighttime dreams of setting sail on ships doomed to perish.



Dark skies and fiery ovals hanging from cliff side tree houses,



letting go of the children who fall to their demise.



Standing by the wayside with a group of students,



with a former journalistic mentor,



on the sandy beach at night while the black waves tipped their white caps at us



and the village burned with small fires to our left,



then to our right.



Climbing up into the vessel that would surely go under water,



we were in Thailand or Korea



and I just knew taking another puddle jumper back home



would crash just as this boat would sink.



Damned if I do, Damned if I don't.






With a yet-to-be-built inspiration wall to save me from sinking I will be devoting this space for just that:




a collection of intent.

...

Inspired Livin':
Kitties, tepees, joy in life.




Fanny and Bill on The Selby and their City Hall Wedding.

No comments:

This blog is mostly an amalgamation of images culled from interweb wanderings, falling under categories inspiration and amusement. Please contact me if you would like your work removed from my site.