27 April 2009

a case for creating, regardless


"Scenario work shows that the future is usually a combination off all the stories you can construct to anticipate it." 

Just a little something gleaned from studying on an otherwise dreary and bright Monday morning while trudging through ideas I wish I had more time and space to explore. 
Someday.
Soon.
Even though I should be doing so now.
Or maybe we are 
always
without realizing it.
Yes, I think so.

"One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon--instead of enjoying the roses blooming outside of our windows today."

So

"Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath her, still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings."

No comments:

This blog is mostly an amalgamation of images culled from interweb wanderings, falling under categories inspiration and amusement. Please contact me if you would like your work removed from my site.