01 July 2008

Anticipation

I’m leaving for India in four weeks, forcing my mind to re-orient itself in 30 days. Up until my departure, I will pepper my regular posts with India-related photos, writings, recipes or general inspiration. I call this an exercise in mind adjustment. (And probably a feeble one at that, as no amount of cooking or reading or photo perusing will do justice to the country itself).

The First:

Kat Heyes is an illustrator and photographer whose work is otherworldly and delicious. Among her many creative endeavors, she has in her portfolio a set of photographs of India.


(Along with Tess Carr, she has also created a guide for camping. I’m not one for camping, but wow... this version looks glorious. Happy camping indeed!)

No comments:

This blog is mostly an amalgamation of images culled from interweb wanderings, falling under categories inspiration and amusement. Please contact me if you would like your work removed from my site.